Monday, January 07, 2013

Technic - Carnival

Before we start, I have to apologise for the dreadful photos, no direct light coming into my house and the dreadful weather have reduced me to photographing swatches using artifical light and I'm not very good at doing that yet.

I love a bargain, I hate having to pay more than £4 for a polish, I've been spoiled by pound shops offering Revlon and Sally Hansens to me for a quid, I adore the polishes I find and weirdly I love them more because they were a bargain.

So with my love of a bargain I couldn't say no to buying a bottle of Technic's Carnival for a £1, I mean how could I say no to a bottle of multicoloured glitter that's a little bit like a few famous polishes with the same type of glitter? I know with more expensive brands you get a better base coat that dries quicker etc, but I can forgive a long drying time in exchange for a beautiful cheap polish, and that's exactly what Technic Carnival is, it's just beautiful.

Here's some not very good photos of it over white.


Technic nail polish swatch of Carnival


Technic nail polish swatch of Carnival

To make up for the crappy photos here's some close ups of it on the nail and in the bottle, isn't it just lovely. :-)





I love this polish so much, this was one of the first batches of it, and I'm not sure if the later ones are as nice, but it's still worth picking up if you either see it online or at a branch of Bodycare in the UK which is where I got mine from for £1.00.

Do you have any cheap glitter polishes that you think are amazing, I'd love to know if there's any out there I should be adding to my wishlist.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

1 comment: