Friday, January 18, 2013

Laura Paige Week - Day 5 - Limited edition No 35

Yay It's snowing! Everything's covered in white fluffy snow, I don't think I'll be going anywhere today as it's getting pretty deep, I might have to make a snowman later. :-)

This time next week I'll be taking my Theory test for driving buses and coaches, I applied to be a bus driver as it's hard to find jobs related to my degree so I thought I'd give bus driving a go, at least it's good pay, it's a job for life as long as I keep my nose clean, and best of all I'll be able to wear whatever crazy colours I like on my nails. :-) So this week I'm going to have my head in my books studying for the test, and I can't tell you how nervous I am about it, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Enough waffling, today's Laura paige polish is another rubbishly named one, this one's called Limited Edition 35. In the bottle it's a metallic looking purple with a blue base and golden pigment mixed in, on the nail it all mixes together to create a metallic purple, that's more pink leaning than blue, it's such a lovely colour and well worth owning. I couldn't get the colour of this right at all with my camera, so I've tried to adjust it to show the right colour of the polish, but it still looks too brown, and of course I now look like I have lobster hands, I won't be getting a gold star for this swatch!

Laura Paige Limited Edition No 35 Nail Polish swatch
Limited Edition 35 is opaque with two coats, it's a tiny bit on the thick side, but dries quick and levels out well.

I do have a bottle shot that is an accurate colour, but the polish looks so different on the nail to what it looks like in the bottle, so really it's a bit pointless, but it is really pretty in the bottle, maybe not so pointless after all.

Laura Paige Limited Edition No 35 Nail Polish swatch

I didn't get round to slapping the glitter on this one, so no Crystal Daze today, I think it looked best on yesterdays polish anyway. So that's the last of my Laura Paige polishes, I hope you liked seeing a less common brand, I think it's fun to see stuff you wouldn't normally see.

What do you think of the Laura Paige polishes, do you own any and would you buy them if you don't?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful!!! reminds me of old Rimmel Radical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, it's is lovely, and it is a bit like Radical with the purple, but Radical has a much more obvious gold shimmer in it. :-)

      Delete