Friday, January 04, 2013

December's Nail Polish Haul Part 2 - Revlon etc

It's time for part 2 of my December polish haul, I got some great polishes, and I hope next christmas will be as good for polish as this one has been.

Today I thought I'd show you the Revlons and Rimmels I got, included are four polishes that the Revlon fairy sent me for christmas, I wanted Ruby Ribbons so bad and the lovely peeps at Revlon took pity on me and sent me some goodies, I already loved Revlon, but I love them even more now knowing that they'll do things like that for their fans.

I got all the Rimmels from pound shops, some are US ones as they're in the bigger bottles than we get in the UK, and at the bottom of the post is some polishes I've only seen in pound shops, maybe they're made especially for that market, they might be cheap, but they're like nothing I can buy in my high street and they're pretty cool.

Here's comes the bottle spam.....

Revlon - Sparkling, Blossom Chrome, Petal Chrome, Budding Chrome
Revlon - White On White, Aloof, Smoky Canvas, Hazy
Revlon - Cappuccino, Tropical Temptation, Plum Seduction, Raisin Rage, Totally Toffee
Revlon - Ruby Ribbon, Sequins, Sheer Blush, Fuchsia Fever
Rimmel - Climax, Shocker, Torrid, Star Studded, Purple Reign, Be A Star
Pink Tease - Green Holo Glitter, Red Glitter, Holo Diamond Glitter, Katie & Friends - Gold Glitter, Irridesent Glitter
I'm so happy with these, and I'm always happy to add to my Revlon nad Rimmel collections. I've already swatched two of these polishes, you can see the Pink Tease Holo Diamond glitter here and Revlon's Ruby Ribbon here. If there's any you'd like to see swatches of, let me know.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

2 comments:

  1. So much going on here that I'm loving! Oh, us Revlon fans! Revlon polish fairies are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon are the best, Ruby Ribbon was number one on my wish list, so I'm so happy I got a bottle, if you see one grab it, it's a super sexy polish! :-)

    ReplyDelete